[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King - Answer what corocoro told me to ask you. xD

@corocoro - Btw coro, i always wanted to know but i always forget to ask, What anime is your avatar from?

Last edited:
I'm back~

@Blue to answer for coro his avatar is from Azumanga Daioh. The girl's name is Osaka.

I kinda like the role playing thread :3 hopefully many of you guys are willing to post there.

I'm not so fond of role-playing in forums. I like RPGs and what not but it just doesn't entertain me when I try it on forums. Good luck getting more members~

@ Cocona - Oh,thanks for answering me. I always wanted to watch azumanaga but never got around to it. xD

@Shitotaku - Yeah i want to post there, but first i wanted to have a group of people that i can join, so we form a group. =P But if no one posts more there,, than i'll jsut make my introduction without a group. ._.

I never played a RPG on a forum before so i wanted to see how it was like. I wonder if i will like it. =P

Btw otaku, i just read your introduction and...why does everyone here seems to like little sisters? ._.

Last edited:
@Blue imouto fetish mostly.

I love DFC twin tails more then anything though :P

Having a little sister is not as great as you guys may think. >_>
DFC twin tail.. that's a weird fetish. xD

Btw, Hello again cocona. xP

Last edited:
loving little sister/s is a guy's greatest fantasy (as for me it's twin sister)

Last edited:
^Not mine greastest dream, and i'm a guy. >_> And what exactly did you mean by "loving"? The family way of love or...?

it's always been my fetish to like a little sister. Sora's got everything I've always wanted :)

if it's about "loving" it's something devoted only to me, either it's the pervy thing or not.

i did not get you "loving you sister" way but alright. I just asked because i wanted to know if that meant "love the family way" or the perverted way (since well, you ARE on an incest group at HF the last time i checked) xD

^ ._.

Btw, in case you haven't noticed from my previous statements, i have a little sister. xD

Only 4 members online atm. =/ And only you and me are posting (here at the spam section). xP

Last edited:
well basically you can't compare 2D sisters to 3D sisters. but for curiosity (since i don't have one) what does your sister do?

^LoL
Hello Terumi, and btw where is that girl from your avatar from? She's very cute. xD

@Otaku - My sister is just a student. She's 5 years younger than me. >_>

@terumi - not looking at any other girls except my sister Sora :)

@blue - which anime character you can compare her to?

@ Otaku - I think.... none? She's different from every little sister from animes that i know, at least from what i can remember now. xP

@ Terumi - What do you mean by "trolled" by those 2? xD

Btw...Just watched the 1st episode of Freezing. I don't remember the manga starting with those fights/blood. >_>

Last edited:
I know what troll/being trolled means. >_>
I just wanted to know why they trolled him. ._.

(Completely ran out of things to talk now.) '-'

Last edited:
^ I got it . But they are still your friends aren't they? xD

Btw, Terumi since you are a "big breasts" fan (or was). Have you watched Freezing already? I can't find anyone that has watched it. >_>

Ow, sorry if it did offend you >.<

is freezing a good anime / manga? haven't watched it yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース