[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark> Mirai Nikki becomes more and more of a trainwreck as it gets closer to the end... It had so much potential...

So i will burn this one to a BD Disk and store it and then deleted from the HD... guess some anime starts good and the end disappoints... ah well

Well I finished like half of it yesterday... Then I got a terrible headache as it was ending... It will just annoy u if u are not ready for mindfuck (this time in bad manner) xD.

Search and Destroy.. Well I'll be gone to do some work around garden... Cu luvs later

Well I finished like half of it yesterday... Then I got a terrible headache as it was ending... It will just annoy u if u are not ready for mindfuck (this time in bad manner) xD.

I get... so burn this one to hell :D

I am watching the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

the 2 first episodes are awesome i drop down form my chair from the laughing

I don't frequent asf but when I do visit there's a new lpw.. :surprised:

so..... good evening, people

/me goes back to lurking

Obligatory killing of the day~

/me runs a truck over [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

good that frank stopped trying to kill me. :goodtea:

/me shoves little green balls of death into angel's mouth

Hmm... wha? xD Ah well i guess ill be going now~ Goodnightys everyone~ And the mirai nikki manga wasnt bad imo? xD Idk about the anime... the plot twist was something i didnt really expect anyhow x3 I guess its tastes there?

The main protag even had underage sex with that yandere... in a futon in which a hatchet is hidden ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts