[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quiet because those lurkers are lurking. =/

Please lurk now my dear sammy. I need to eliminate more lurkers.

Hmm still poking the painting and theres also some class assignment :/ And i also want to do three other little projects after i finish this one xD

hmm...projects...my little project is already ruined:forsaken:

Hmm the chopsticks painting... i probably wont finish it before the contest ends >< Itll probably take about two months to get to a somewhat satisfactory state and its fourth on my list of projects to finish atm x.x

Ruined? how?

大図書館の羊飼い オフィシャルボーカルコレクション YES!!

for the past 12 hours straight i've been playing kamidori alchemy meister...

Do you mean the "orpheus" orpheus or the first persona he summoned? (the one with coffins floating on his back)

The quote is no doubt from Orpheus, but the one you're referring to is Thanatos which manifests from Orpheus and is a foreshadow/hint. Orpheus wields a harp after all. :goodtea:

Sorry Nazaka. I couldn't overlook this. :P

bye frank...have a nice a nightmare:bye:...

please don't remind me sammy:deadsad:

The quote is no doubt from Orpheus, but the one you're referring to is Thanatos which manifests from Orpheus and is a foreshadow/hint. Orpheus wields a harp after all. :goodtea:

Sorry Nazaka. I couldn't overlook this. :P

Hmm I see.. apparently this phrase is also used when izanagi-no-okami was summoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts