[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I liked that anime... Although I can't say I liked it's style...』

『But its better then his previous set...』

Story and animation was pretty bad though. But some of the characters were kind of enjoyable.

the hole concept was F......k up.. but i make this one only for valmet cause i liked more than any one in the show...

Yeah most of the political stuff was just stupid. I don't think that the person who wrote it knew much about politics and war. XD
Some of the fights were kind of cool though. I thought it was funny with their quantum computer, since they seemed to think it would be so awesome, but they would still be limited with what they could do with one. It is just a computer, after all, not an intelligent being. :P

Some of the fights were kind of cool though. I thought it was funny with their quantum computer, since they seemed to think it would be so awesome, but they would still be limited with what they could do with one. It is just a computer, after all, not an intelligent being. :P

I totally agree with you

It will be cool once we start having better AIs integrated with our computers. I want a cute little anime character avatar AI that can help me get my work done faster/figure out how to do simple tasks efficiently. :P

Even something like an app that would provide universal spell checking with dictionaries and such would be cool by now XD

Hmm... so incomplete research? xD

AI would be fun~ Though i guess there sort of are some atm arent there? xD

Well there really simple AI likes the ones in games ;p Just react to whatever you do and stuff ;p

Yeah there are some, but nothing all that great has been released yet. Probably the best so far are some of the chat bots, or ones used for controlling androids/robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.