[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yo Flight...』

『Hmmmm... Conception is quite an interesting game....』

『Meh, consoles have almost all the games PC has + A lot more exclusive console only games + its a lot more comfortable and easier to play on them. PC... Lets just say PC is to work, to watch anime and to go to internet...』

『It's a game about saving the world by making kids with 12 mikos and going with those kids through dungeon... It's battle system looks a lot like that of Persona 3 & 4 except you have 3 parties of 4 kids instead of 3 other members and you can move on the battlefield...』

『Good mornight and mad dreams Dark Angel』 :evillaugh:

『Now I need to decide whether to play or watch Danganronpa...』

『I think I'll wait a bit for english trasnlation of the game (its in the testing already) and then watch it afterwards...』

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............... IM BORED>................. Boredness vl 99

『Meh, consoles have almost all the games PC has + A lot more exclusive console only games + its a lot more comfortable and easier to play on them. PC... Lets just say PC is to work, to watch anime and to go to internet...』

『It's a game about saving the world by making kids with 12 mikos and going with those kids through dungeon... It's battle system looks a lot like that of Persona 3 & 4 except you have 3 parties of 4 kids instead of 3 other members and you can move on the battlefield...』

『Good mornight and mad dreams Dark Angel』 :evillaugh:

I know that game. Its quite the weird concept but it works.

BTW: Im participating in a Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend tournament... i just won my first match... im quite content with the result. I won 3 matches straight from a 5 matches contest.

『BlazBlue CSE tournament?! Where?!』

『Yeah, the game is great, but with such a concept it's chances of being brought here in english are lower than 1%...』

『BlazBlue CSE tournament?! Where?!』

『Yeah, the game is great, but with such a concept it's chances of being brought here in english are lower than 1%...』

Wasnt there a english patch ?

Do you play BB ? As the swordman i am Hakumen is my main. To be honest its the only character i know how to use. I love Taokaka as well, but i have never trained with her seriously.

『Was there? I just started playing the game in jap...』

『My favs and the ones I play best are Nu-13 (CT) and Lambda-11 (CS). I also like using Taokaka and Tsubaki...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please?
RJ245843
eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ