[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the weather and apparently it is supposed to keep snowing almost constantly until Saturday... that could be a LOT of snow... in the middle of Spring. :(

When summer comes? :goodtea:

Hmm its fairly odd weather this year ;p I think they should adjust the seasons for the climate changes and stuff~

If they did that, they would just have to add about 3 months to Winter, which doesn't seem like anyone would actually want to do that. It would just be even more depressing. :P

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Please construct a giant fan and point it towards Canada.

my back is killing me :(

If they did that, they would just have to add about 3 months to Winter, which doesn't seem like anyone would actually want to do that. It would just be even more depressing. :P

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Please construct a giant fan and point it towards Canada.

Canada??? COLD too DAMN COLD

Reactions: Evdokia
my back is killing me :(

Canada??? COLD too DAMN COLD

Give me your warmth!!! (actually it sounds weird when I say it like that...:giveme:)

I don't know why anyone ever decided that Central Canada was an okay place to live. OTL

Give me your warmth!!! (actually it sounds weird when I say it like that...:giveme:)

I don't know why anyone ever decided that Central Canada was an okay place to live. OTL

Well i never have been in Canada before so i can't imagine the cold... even in my father's village where is on the mountains snow the most 20-30 days the year and i am dying to go there... but to leave there... is another story...

Well i never have been in Canada before so i can't imagine the cold... even in my father's village where is on the mountains snow the most 20-30 days the year and i am dying to go there... but to leave there... is another story...

Haha, we have snow about 4-5 months of the year. Since maybe November or late October. Sometimes we get snow in the middle of Summer, but that is rare. Much more snow this year than normal. :/

Snow can be fun when it is only maybe -10, but when it is -40 it is just miserable. Now I just want it gone so I can start wearing less winter clothes soon. :)

Haha, we have snow about 4-5 months of the year. Since maybe November or late October. Sometimes we get snow in the middle of Summer, but that is rare. Much more snow this year than normal. :/

Snow can be fun when it is only maybe -10, but when it is -40 it is just miserable. Now I just want it gone so I can start wearing less winter clothes soon. :)

man freezing

the lowest temp that i have seen so far (where i live) is 4C...

and at the village the lowest is -7

stupid boston bombs. i'm glad i live in a place where no one wants to do such a thing. i still feel sad for the boston people

/me tackles [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;

Trololol!

/me teleports away off to bed

:sleepmoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.