[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yet I don't trust anyone... Only consider the possibilities and bet on the highest of them...』

『Isn't trust is that you think that things will happen the way you want them or the way you think they will no matter how slim is the possibility of those things to happen?』

Hmm you usually trust higher possibility stuff ;p Like the world not exploding tmr for some odd reason :goodtea:

『But there are a lot of people who trust those random scientists who say the world will end for one reason or another...』

/me randomly pops in

they do trust those scientists since most of the reasons they give are quite.. how do you say it, realistic?
like one reason since earth has it's own belt & will only move according to it, a random star might just crash into earth since that star can move freely

night sam~

『But when you think more realistically: humans are stupid, humans make mistakes, lots of mistakes, whether prediction is right or wrong the person who made it will get a bit famous so he/she has plenty of reasons to even make up random lie, there are other reasons, but all things considered, the probability of the prediction being wrong is much higher than it being wrong...』

Add to the fact that not just one, but many scientists claim the same thing, so *some* human minds accept it
then there's religion, which contributes more to it

so yeah =w=

I will avoid anything that has even a little relation to philosophies, but I guess so

p.s : humans are homo sapiens, animals imo (won't really call myself a 'human')

『Damn... Searching through 20+ volumes of manga searching for what to make a set from is such a drag...』

『Humans aren't animals cause they are worse than them... (humans are worse)』

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; Which game are you and Inffie speaking about?

『Not everything that sounds right is right... I think you should know at least that much...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2