[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine ^^ Playing Shuffle. Finally got on Asa's route after ending up with kaede 4x in a row >_>
How are you doing?

Cya Sammy~!

yeah i figured you were playing shuffle considering the siggy/avi lol i might want a new siggy based on Alchemy meister. that's what i've been playing for a while. it took a really long time to get as far as i am since it has gameplay

Yea, I"ll change the character everytime I finish a route :3
What should I understand of 'Gameplay' in a vn? :o

to be honest:
watched 2 or 3 hentai -> meh
some other eroge -> meh
Asa's moans -> :nosebleed:

I'll be off now.
G'dnight ASF~! :sleepmoon:

Last edited:
Yea, I"ll change the character everytime I finish a route :3
What should I understand of 'Gameplay' in a vn? :o

I'll be off now.
G'dnight ASF~! :sleepmoon:

look up kamidori alchemy meister, you'll see what i mean by gameplay

wait i wanted to make a sig request!! :dontleave:

『I'm busy with Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Paradox...』

『Kurotenshi, you should visit the Protectorate... we are waiting...』

hey naza how are you

so dark i assume you're doin either avy or siggy requests now? since that link is in your signature now

i can only do gif's. i tried to make my own sig, but i have a hard time separating the characters from their background

yeap i know... i try finding PNG file with transparent bacground to use otherwise i do my self go to my profile to see how many i have made my self for personal use :) taking the most characters from screen capture or from HD wallpapers

Reactions: Evdokia
alright i was able to figure out how to cut out the characters i want from the background, now i just need to find out how to make the new background for a signature

Yo inf, been quite some time

it's only been a few days lol. my activity has suffered severely because of it....

well for starts try something ready from the net (wallpapers random scenery) cut it and the paste it

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx