Status
Not open for further replies.
『I didn't say render, right? I said what you wanted to use it for...』

Oh, nah I wasn't planning to use it or anything, I just wanted to render it since I'm bored w

『You spent so much time on it just cause you wanted to render it?』

『I'm off to additional math lesson. Byes.』

Pretty much.. and it might just be useful for your next set (if what you said at the google doc was true) :p

later~

『...or so I thought... But when I went there, I found out that the lesson was postponed from 11:00 to 13:00...』

『Also, I like to render images for siggies myself... Even if there is already a rendered version... That makes me feel more like I completely done it myself...』

At me slowly g'afternoon, but at Sova g'afternoon and at Naza also still g'afternoon...:goodtea:~>

『Yo Nanashi...』

『And now I have to go to my additional math lesson... Byes...』

i'm the least ecchi person here [MENTION=87]Franky[/MENTION];!! all my sets have been family friendly :P

i got off of work!! at 3:40 a.m.

pss.. dont tell anyone, but i heard infamous a huge pervert. i am a little bit scared..

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; since when are you on franky's side?! i thought you two were mortal enemies!!

Death is the easiest way to solve something involving a certain individual

Henneko's OP is really scary considering its sung by someone nearing the age of 40 ><

hmmm... i think i got a job at the wrong place. i work at a mexican restaurant, in a place with a lot of mexican residents, i look mexican, and i don't speak spanish , and everyone tries to speak it to me :dead:

At least there's a plus, you would understand some spanish for working at that place someday

yeah i know. that's probably the biggest reason i started working there.... but..... but some lady came in and lectured me about how i pronounced Carne Adovada lol

well you don't live in a place where mexicans speaking spanish is dominant over mexicans speaking only english lol

SHIT>.< Natsumi-chan...!!! Good choice, Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; if you get free food, its worth it. and why does everyone think me and frank were enemies? that is not true :/

it's all situational.

Rendering is suck, but unhappily not needless (notice: Before 3-4 years ago...)...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/