Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I guess, but I don't have much to say about it. XD

How are you today/tonight nanashi?

How are you today/tonight nanashi?
Well, okay...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And with me... Hmm...? I guess fine, but that is relativ... I just watch now Transformers III. And you...?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: We've 6 hour difference, where direction to me always 1 hour more (have) as you...:goodtea:~>

Wait... so six hours of difference or seven hours of difference? And how did you even figure that out? XD

Wait... so six hours of difference or seven hours of difference? And how did you even figure that out? XD
Well, I've few times noticed on the "What time is it?" thread and at some others, and you've even self told to me... But I say in which time are: 22:40 PM. :goodtea:~>

Now for me to try to remember that O.O

Nice siggy, by the way. :)

Thanky Final, but you'll sure figure out from whom I it have...!!!:runhappy:

haha obviously SB-made.

I'm guessing that the character is from a currently airing show?

I'm guessing that the character is from a currently airing show?
Yeah, it based from DaL (Date a Live), and it's Itsuka Kotori... You should it see the series, because it's part wise funny (mostly) and mysteriously to equal...:goodtea:~>

I don't understand what you mean by "mysteriously to equal".

I will probably watch it, but not for a bit yet I think. :D

I don't understand what you mean by "mysteriously to equal".
Well, okay... I'll try it with another words say/tell: Well, the series have a funny part and a mystery part (And of course: romantic, harem, action etc.) - understood...?

Oh I think I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. :)

I don't usually like harem shows very much, but sometimes they can be quite good.

Well, everyone have his/her taste about genres, Final...:goodtea:~>

Indeed. I actually just recently realized that I probably am keen towards romance comedy type shows. :)
They are just so easy to watch and almost always fun and cute. =w=

Well yeah, such series are easy transparent, where the direction go. ...:goodtea:~>

Yeah no need for a big plot (that falls to shambles) or anything. It can just be simple and flow along :goodtea:

Yeah, but I've almost about DaL forgot to say, that the series a psycho element have...:goodtea:~>

Oh? As in it messes with your mind, or that there is a Yandere or something? :P

Oh? As in it messes with your mind, or that there is a Yandere or something? :P
Well, you sure remember on Nazas siggy and ava, the with the two different coloured eyes... She is also in the series, she is a psychopathic-nymphomaniac-girl - At him is always a blood lake.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, that was from me today... G'night SB/Final and the rest of ASF :goodtea:~>

Goodnight nanashi :bye:

Yeah that is why I thought maybe yandere or something :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.