Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visions and ideas for sets, but I am so lazy and stuff. haha

Someday I will learn this~

To be honest unown has great sigs, so do i
But like he said each has their own styles

Also i am no where near the pro level in sig making...

Still pro sig makers are really advanced in their technique..

The only pro we have on this forum that i have seen is juandholic...

Me, unown,neko, and dark angel are considered above average but still not pro

Sova and iffy are average..

Hooh :o

and selv since you're good at gif sigs, I will provide you with the gifs, and probably a lot of them (to choose which one is better) and they're all resized of course.
Problem is all my gifs are large sized for some reason and you will probably have to make the same gif, at the very least you don't need to think what to be used as the gif.

and I'll take a nap for an hour or two, later

Hmm. I decided to take a peek and the topic caught my interest, so might as well post. I was curious as to what it's like among the graphics-inclined members we have on the forum. As in, in many communities, competitiveness is often what keeps people sharp and continue improving, but things like SOTM aside I was curious if there's much interest in the area as I noticed some members have been donning signatures made by others such as Selvaria and unown.

『Well I think in that case it should be said by the person who is going to eat... Cause itadaku mean "I'll eat" or "to eat"... So I thought you were saying something like "Unown-kun wo itadaku" which mean "I'll eat Unown"...』

『Well I think in that case it should be said by the person who is going to eat... Cause itadaku mean "I'll eat" or "to eat"... So I thought you were saying something like "Unown-kun wo itadaku" which mean "I'll eat Unown"...』
Well, honestly said, means "itadaku" actually what "accept" in literal sense, but in (just in) Japan will that at eat time used, what extended means "I accept the dish" or in next person or plural "Take your dish" - But as foreigner should it with our "enjoy your dish" or so similar set.

『Okaeri Unown...』

『Oh well, I guess I get that you didn't want to eat Unown...』

『Anyway, time to make those assignments...』

Okay, make it Sova...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Irasshai Unown-kun^^/!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'afternoon at you, SB^^/!!!

This spamming beat me down...:dead: ...Anyway, it must more...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You, Neko and Unown-kun you're a dream-team, honestly. You've a company to make with ava/siggys.

『And I want to raise from average to above average or maybe even higher till the end of this summer...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx