Status
Not open for further replies.
nice greetings in morningg naz.. :D

hi rascall.. how are you.???? ;P

Mad Ganbatte..... ;XD:

thxx.... u too rascal... mmmm news about pokemonnss.. ahah

restart it.... or if u kind enough shut down for 1 hours.. and turn on it again..

Well it didn't do anything for 7 hours other than just being on, and I have just turned it off for 30 minutes.
So, turn it off again?

well... that would do it.. it will refresh your process and ready to go.. how about the cooler.??? your laptop not hot right.??

my fav.?? imma sylveon and garde.. ^^

Not hot, but a bit warm on the left side of the mousepad and my room is AC all day long w

valvrave 10 out, サキレイプタイム

lol.. just turned off when its getting hot, later.. well if u not playing heavy game ithinks its okay.. oh ya.?? GG sub.???

you turn your laptop off after 24 hours? mines been on for a couple weeks downloading :/

sometimes after 18 hours, sometimes after 36 hours w

Pretty much all I do is browse, or play VN, or photoshop, or watch anime, or listen to music.
Not heavy tasks

yeah, GG

edit : hold on did I just say mousepad...?

yeah that's all i do with this laptop too. i don't even like downloading with it, like i am now

[MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION]; project diva, vita, in english. is it gonna happen?

i should probably get a new psp

r8cawg.jpg

Last edited:
U out of your mind inf? that custom kit is amazing

proxy.jpg

custom kit? it was originally a star wars battlefront edition psp. it has no UMD slot, no joystick, and no x,o, triangle, or square buttons lol

You are irritated that there is no x, o, triangle, and square buttons and you threw the psp to a wall.
Something broke and you got irritated again cause you have to fix it and you threw it to the wall a second time.
and that is what I think happened

You are irritated that there is no x, o, triangle, and square buttons and you threw the psp to a wall.
Something broke and you got irritated again cause you have to fix it and you threw it to the wall a second time.
and that is what I think happened

no, actually it all started with the joint for the UMD breaking. when that happened i started to tear away at the unnecessary parts, like most of the shell, then by the time that was all finished, there was nothing to hold the buttons there. i lost the x,o,triangle,square part, and superglued everything else. then soon after, the joystick broke off. still works as you can tell lol

the only reason i haven't gotten a new one is because this one is heavily modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.