[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good slp, pyrce.

@ Bluemage - ppl who join our VN circle, it is not me corrupting more like multiple ppl.

I see... Must be fun having a VN circle. =P

What are you doing now? You must be busy with something i guess...hm...

Last edited:
VN circle are good since you can find ppl who can understands you and discuss about VN. The circle is divided into groups (nobody divided them but sorta split up due to different ppl liking different type of VN and genres). I am also one of the few ppls around when the small little group was started 4 years ago.

As always, playing VN and chatting around.

I see... It sucks that i can't talk about VNs with my friends here, since no one plays them. t-t

Wich VN is it this time? Still Bloody Rondo?

Heh...nobody here know about VNs, not even anime!!

The VN circle is internet based >_>.

I am not a certain someone who can finish VN in 2-3 days, so yea still Bloody Rondo. There is only 2 titles this month that interest me, so i going to replay some of my favorite masterpieces and dig my backlog~

That sucks. xP

I know, but you still have someone to talk. xD

I see, but i tought that you had started playing bloody rondo some time ago... Nevermind then, you just recently started playing it. xP
What's the 2nd title?

Seems that the line that i put on that line VN thread is too hard for people to know where it is from... hmmm~~

LoL. I hate Naruto. =/ But i do like Bleach and OP (manga only). xP Not a "fanboy" tough, so don't hate me please. xD

Seems to be interesting... Shame it's jp only. xD

I'll give more later. =O

I don't hate them, only fairly annoyed :P.

I can only say start learning xD or just depend on the English translation scene~

Ok, then don't get annoyed by me. xD

T-T.

Posted some other clues there... Try guessing it Kou. xP

Hot~~~~

Nah, I only get annoyed by the manga itself, not the person reading it (may be the author?)

Well, you haven't completed most of the good English VNs. It will be harder to go into the harder and deeper VNs.

Which kind of hot?O_O

I see...

What do you mean by that? =O

The weather is too hot~~ (it's hot 99% of the year wtf). How i wanted that it could snow here. t-t

have you played this one yet? xD http://vndb.org/v1740

Also... your guess is wrong. '-'

I mean you should start playing the English translated one~

I thought you mean you saw a hot girl. Where are you frm?

Finish that, waiting for the fandisk to come out.

Is Brazil hot?O_O. Here we normally have 30+ celcius~

I can only say it is a good comedy game, bad if you are expecting a plot.

Yes, Brazil's hot. Not as hot as desert tough. xD Here it must be around 39 Celcius these days. It's normally always 30+.

I like comedy, and by what i read of it, i wasn't expecting a plot. xD But now taht i think about it...I should stop looking for this jp VNs. I won't really understand them anyway, even if they are great. t-t

Almost the same temperature with you. Take lots of bath~

Bait you with reviews?

How i hate hot weather. t-t

LoL. Sure. xD

Hey, found this one, and there's and english pa Nevermind. The patch was cancelled......

Was the line i put in that thread too hard? =O

Last edited:
I can't turn on my "aircon" cause i still live with my family and they don't let me turn it on except to sleep. t-t

Was that your list? '-'

I know, i'll do that. xD

Heh... tight control family.

No, my list is still pending.

Which interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]