[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...... the reason Micchi is late with the Feb wave post is because of Imopara and Custom 3D maid....

@Pyrce:
Trust me, that's what he meant :3
lol, now that you mentioned it, I didn't bother updating it tbh :p Let's see, I have the 1.01 update, along with the gold and special discs though hmm.

@Check:
Yeah, I guess I do :p
Somewhat been only playing nukige ~_~

@Kou:
LOL, didn't think he'd play it as well tbh. Well, as about Imopara, it's not like we never thought about it, right? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I already gather the links for the post for him 3 weeks ago www.

Mmm the maid is quite widely customisable, there's a kuudere and ane-like type too w can't blame Micchi for having it delay his posts.

@Pyrce: Have fun! =D

@Kou: Still on Custom Maid 3D www. For a nukige, the H scene isn't as uhmm well portrayed as some Illusion and Teatime games, though. :p

@kou~sono hanabira~ [yes i know, a girl playing yuri]

@ignis~ thanks XD

gyah~ i really must do school stuff now~
be back after an hour or so X3

.......... Call me weird but i skip H-scenes most of the time unless there are a plot point or used to advanced the plot (sorta like the H in Nitro+games). I guess i just got bored with them >_>.

lol, Hanabira, it has somewhat acquired a rather large fanbase.

Haha Kou, call me a pervert but I don't skip them. :p Maybe back then, I used to skip every now and then... but now, I only want to play stuff with good artwork, so skipping the H scenes would be a waste w. Also, Custom Maid 3D is a nukige - what are you doing playing a nukige and skipping its H scenes? It's as pointless as watching Amagami for the plot. xD

Though this game looks harder than I thought. There are parameters of all kinds... and right on the first day I already got called sugoku ecchi goshujin-sama. ~_~

i'm playing this because i'm waiting if they would be caught doing perverted stuff and i want to know what kind of ending does this game have~
i also prefer nitro+ games :3

can't stop myself from posting~
so much for doing my project XD

I'm supposed to prepare school stuff too, but I haven't done it :p

Mmm, Hanabira is quite a good light-hearted entertainment I guess.

Gonna sleep, playing nukige all day long made me tired xD

@ Iggy - Yea, nukiges exist for that purpose!!!!! XD. That is why I didn't play nukiges~ Lol....... never play a 3D nukige~ By next day, you will be called a hentai~~

@ pyrce - Multitasking is awesome.

Playing Bloody Rondo at the same time >_>. Oyasumi iggy.

@ignis~ oyasumi :3

@kou~ and here my professor always says that multitasking is for call center employees >_>

i'm almost done with the content for my portfolio~ :)

@pyrce - Nothing much. Im killing time before my hockey game i bit later this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!