[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, i'm not really a fan of horror too, but i found the DVD and nothing good was on TV so i decided to watch it. I was rooting for Jason. xD

@Check - Hope you have fun there. =P

ughhh~
i will never watch those stuff unless i'm with boyfriend or my mother for that matter~

\o/. A few years back i was scared of them too, but i got over it. xD Also... watching a horror movie with a girlfriend/boyfriend sounds like a good classic idea...
Jason takes lots of pain in the movie btw. xD

anyone cute, a little bit tsundere is fine but she have to care for me ^^

@check~ only a little bit tsundere? which would be only the little bit? the tsun side?

@blue~ yah i know. i'm actually asking my boyfriend to watch a horror film with me. X3

more dere please, I'm not exactly fond of violence.

btw, you're asking your boyfriend to watch a horror film with you, so you could hug him? ^^

ummm. yes? though he let's me hug him despite any reason. so i don't really need a viable reason to hug him. it's enough that my reason is i want to do so :3

hmmm. dere is nice after making up when you fight with the tsun side. X3

why i like tsudere:
>they are hard to conquer, but once you've conquered them, you feel extremely glad that you pursued her. it's a win-win thing X3
>they act so tough but deep inside they want to be protected which i really find kawaii
>their dere side is really attractive because you will always be kept on your toes wondering what would happen next

I see...Guess people like the feeling of acomplishing something... xD
I still like dere more tough. They are all so cute~~

hmmm. if you ask me about guys, i would same something similar to tsundere, i like my bishies to be mysterious, clever, and handsome X3 i guess that's the reason why i want to pursue playing otome games, to look for all those hot bishies out there~ XD

> I don't conquer tsundere ever, tsundere conquer me. Like an eroge :3 I believe in girl making their move first. Hence I don't confess.
> Same, they act tough, and it's fun to play along and see how they interact
> After it comes to the dere should be the true ending.

> I don't conquer tsundere ever, tsundere conquer me. Like an eroge :3 I believe in girl making their move first. Hence I don't confess.
^LoL

> Same, they act tough, and it's fun to play along and see how they interact

^ This is actually funny

Oh yeah, sorry for not changing my avtar yet. i was looking for a cool picture of someone but i couldn't find it. I'll try changing it tomorrow. (btw, i'm not changing it for you tough xD)

Last edited:
@blue~ :D i really like alucard, one of the reasons why i tried playing castlevania :3

@check~ do you happen to like misaka??? O.o

@Pyrce - He's really awesome. ;D
Hmmm, have you ever seen Soren form Fire Emblem Path of Radiance? He's really awesome too.

I may be saying those things, but i'm not into bishies. -.-" The characters themselves are amazing.

@blue~ i'll check him out. i'm currently a fan of kaito from voacaloid XD

@check~ mikoto misaka from the three to aru series~

I didn't watch index, so I don't know

@shito sick and still be able to drag to computer, missing Sora?

YAY! SHITO!!! :3
*hugs shito despite being sick~*

how are you feeling?

@check~ hmmm. don't bother liking her, i would not like to become one of those otakus who likes misaka~ i really don't like her >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx