[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downloads award. Girycelly got it.

Man, I got noticed that I slept through the entire day... what is wrong with me? @_@ That's like, 13 hours from last time.

@Cocona - I see... Do you get that award just for dowloading lots of stuff or what? '-'
I can never sleep that much. =O (only once when i was little i slept trough an entire day but don't mind that >_>)

@Blue: You get that award from using attachments, torrents pretty much. Ah well, their's no way I can beat girlcelly at his game with this connection and fear of C&D.

Yeah, I guess this is that 1 time thing. Although I sleep during the day, never before have I slept through it entirely...

lol, it's bad if you miss your work or school.

Meh, it doesn't bother me much. I love the night. I hate the sun >_>

@Cocona - Night is awesome. ;D But i also do not hate the Sun, i only hate that it makes things get hot. And as mentioned before... I hate hot weather. =O

@blue~ you should just go to a different country if you can't take the heat~

@coco~ hey~

@Cocona - I still need to watch Shiki... Is it good?

@Pyrce - You do know that i can't go to a different country that easy right? xD Also... Hello :)

@Blue: well, everyone said it was really good. And, after watching it, I agree with them.

@Pyrce - What??? What do you mean by go north? >_>"

@Coco - One more anime for me to watch i guess... Sigh... So many things to do with so little time. >.<

@blue~ because you said it was hot. it's usually cold on the north

i really feel sleepy~
i'll just be back later or something, i might take a nap~

@Pyrce - Ok then, bye. :P And where i live, north is not colder, it's actually even more hot. xD

@Pyrce - Actually i would prefer going to another country instead of going to other part of my country. >_> I kind of don't like living in here. =/

@Pyrce - So that's why you're still here. >_> Maybe you're not sleepy after all. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家