[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might leave for a split second, rejoicing in my first overdrive at level 61 or so :)

want to have your ass bloodied by me? men...making promises about not leaving you~ hmmp

I honestly had no intention of hurting your feelings, it was just an impulse of my mind to say those, T_T. i didn't mean anything bad.

lol~ don't worry. i'm honestly fine. i might leave AS after an hour or so since i need to study for my exams later. :3

i have my exam at noon and later in the afternoon, how about you?

we go the same time, but only i didn't mind much about it. i might take my leave after posting in RPG, how bout you?

i might do the same. i'm having pyrce learn about cat language and meditation stuff~

I might hear you saying nyaa~ in the RPG :D. yours is a unique one, beter hurry and post as much as you can :) we'll be waiting..

it was actually my dream to have a talking cat. that's why i placed one. but i would prefer my cat to have the soul of sanzo~ XD

Your Sanzo fetish again XD. just posted in RPG. but no intention of leaving. i think they're lurking on our posts in LPW.

who's they???

you know sanzo is my first love~ :3
i even told you some of my daydreams about him before~~~

currently online: 1. shitotaku
2. Blouspousnin
3. Cocona+
4. Kratosirving
5. nuukun
6. pyrce+
LOL we're making LPW our PM's in HF XD

lol~ this would be like VM since everyone can read what we're talking about XD i don't think anyone is lurking. coco's here.

@coco~ hey! welcome back :3

welcome back coco~ but unfortunately i have to take my leave, because of the dreaded examinations ongoing at my school.

@pyrce - hehe VM's :)

see yah shito~

coco~ i'm sorry to say that i might leave any moment now since i'm almost done with my post for the RPG thread.

lol~

i might leave any minute now because i'm almost done in editing my post for the RPG thread. and i also have my exams to think about~

hey ranley~ bye ranley~ XD

@coco~ keep trying. X3

i'm finally done with my RPG post.
well then, i'm leaving you guys to your own.

later~
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx