[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kou~ you and teru know each other irl?

@teru~ lol, don't watch it if you don't want your future destroyed.

@check~ the difference between me and that girl would be: i know everything i have to know about sex while she has no idea about it. lol. do i remind you too much of that girl? because i just realized you posted the same girl. i like how her mouth curves :3

@ pryce - nah but gambling is a common activity during CNY.

@pyrce
hmmm, you defintely remind me for the first time I meet a very pure and innocent girl.

She didn't even know what sex is. Well later after 3 months of my training, it's something like the fanservice from eroge~

haha i ][_ {[]} ][_' |[) at check's TRAINING. did you do shibari or something similar? XD

i'm really not familiar with the customs during CNY. do you also play mahjong during CNY?

@shito~ jiiiiiiiiiiiiii T^T

@pyrce

Just when you say you're pure and innocent for that part. Thing is I didn't know that she have NO idea about sex and stuff. Completely no idea what-so-ever, she have never know how boy's looks like, let alone its normal state and aroused state, she never know they do eject 'white fluid', and then, finally she didn't know girls produce juice ^^

I was wondering why she didn't move to the next step for a while (4 weeks). I made my move, she refused at first but I put on heavy pressure, eventually, she's happy to know~

And yeah, I'm still pure and innocent, because I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING to her

@pryce

yeah its a common activity. making my cousins and relatives 'bleed' paying me was fun. being dealer rocks!~

@ pryce - Mahjong is also very common, in fact my uncle is playing over the night. I have no idea how to play though~

@check~ i'm starting to wonder how you pressured her..

@teru~ do you mind explaining more about the game your playing. how do you 'bleed' them by being the dealer?

@kou~ i know a little bit of mahjong. it's fun when you win it. it made me devious a bit :3

I played all sort of gamble during the lunar new year in the past

Stopped when I grow up (15-16)

@pyrce

Hmm, well she didn't let me to touch her anywhere on her body, it's really a dead end if she keep it that way. So I make her to choose: either to continue with me or without me.

**This also a part of the legend: only pure and innocent maiden that willing to sacrifice everything can capture Checkmate ^^

@check - kinda reminds me of a your situation in a doujinshi.

Anyway, time to make my leave. it's really late, hope you all have fun with check

@Check - So you gambled when you were a kid, and stopped when you became an adult? >_>"

Bye shito.

i watched my ah ma played since young, i know how to play, what no idea how to win

lol pryce~
its just blackjack. simple. 1 dealer(me), and other players.
everyone gets 2 cards. u will want to get 21 points from the 2 cards(blackjack), or anything close to 21, such as 18,19,20.
if 2 cards arent enough, u get to draw. but once u burst(exceed 21), you cannot win that round.
there are few instant wins, 1 'A, and 1 card that has a value of 10, or 2 'A's.

once you hit the instant wins conditions, dealer pays you twice of what you wager.
but if the dealer(me) get the instant wins conditions, every single player pay me double of what they wagered. I got thrice today. LOL

IS got delayed till 1am here.~

gah~ lol. shito should have reminded me of the time. that guy~

i'll be out in any minute~

@teru~ i'll research more about that and i'll make my boyfriend play with me. XD but i think i'll remove the part where one wagers since i'll be a noob. XD

Last edited:
@BlueMage

I guess I become busy when I grow up, with all of these stuff.

@Terumi

There's 2 ways to play it, the asian way, dealer conceal their card

The western way, dealer must reveal the first card.

@check

yeah i know. we play by our own house rules, since we are all relatives. =p

@kou~ lol~ we live in the same country. that means we have the same time.

Seriously, it is me or even in the RPG thread, Pyrce happen to just see Shito during her meditation o.O That's just strange when she follow Shito to sleep as well o.O Lovely relationship going on ^^

gah~ lol~ speculate as much as you want~

i might post tomorrow in the RPG when i wake up. or you could say later since it's almost 1am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!