[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did download that game too...
My new HDD just keep being filled with VNs these days but no time to play them xD

aqua? looks nice, but i think its gonna be quite the heavy chara/story-ge. will give it a skip, 2 is enough for me this jan.

@kou, wb. how was jay chou? =p

Well, i guess it works. The movie is ridiculous and funny >_>. I was expecting serious movie lol.

@ Terumi - Jay chou's English is not bad lol.

SERIOUS!?!? wow
haha, i thought he might speak some funny english.
heard from some of friends, apparently, the movie was half-bad at all. some say its pretty nice.

Well, it make me laugh quite a bit so it works. It is not absolutely must watch.

How can you take half of the car gone and still driving it, dragging through the floor and shooting machine guns serious?LOL

haha, maybe i should check it out when i have time.
but now, its studies...

going off already~ have to sleep earl so i can study longer tmr. nights everyone.

Last edited:
man this is really bullshit....... my uncle switch off my connection thinking i slp too late (1 am late). Their thinking is so old.................................

bet they don't belong to our generation, their generation doesn't have electricity and eroge XD

Lets see if i end up the oddity of the whole family tmr excluding mother and father.

That is some... oddity... and 1am, that is usually the time I start to lay on my bed Lol...

@ Anti - I ask nicely to reopen the connection but he refuse so i barge in my own computer room and open it myself. Telling him not to close it and asking him nicely to not forcing his own values on my life.

Go to sleep already...

Wait, Am I really saying that... nevermind my suggestion ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!