[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just passing by before I go to sleep~

@Cocona: ActRaiser? What's that?

Hi ranley~

It's a good game for the SNES that many people don't know of I guess.

Damn... the fan translation was stopped for Tales of Graces F... oh well. I was planing on buying the US release anyway.

Hmm, I'll search for it.

Really? The TL stopped? Guess you're not going to hear nice seiyuus & extra content while playing >_>

Seems like every time I post, you are the only one who is around here, sorry for making you greet me everytime XD. Now if you excuse me, i'm going to sleep, I've been lacking sleep the last 3 days so, I'm off, bye Cocona~

lol it's fine. I am the self-proclaimed watcher of AS after all xD Bye Ranley

Hello Check. How do you feel about coro's thread on staff's most perverted?

@Check: Yeah, mine too

@Cocona: Then I can see you do very well your self-proclamed job xD

Last edited:
lol

Though, it's kinda bad you guys are doing it here. Since there's a no troll rule here, considering you guys are playing around like this, it gives off the feeling that rule is a joke. Of course admins can do whatever they want duh, but... personally, I believe that rule should be uphold, as trolling can be quite the nuisance if done covertly or out in the open >_> Lets not give a bad impression in being lax with the rules is what I'm trying to say. We all know it's obvious the most outgoing pervert here is you Check :P That's based on your actions here xD

Bleh, old man speaking... >_> I'm young but old.

Last edited:
This is the spam section, so anyone can joke around, admins included, and to keep the board interesting.

Then again, this is a special section for troll, if one doesn't like it may choose not to enter ;)

There are a few members didn't enter this section.

Finally, I'm pure and innocent

Interesting and troll rule free means another 4chan section for everyone >_> Get ready for people to exploit it >_>

Well, I'm fine with it since it's been pretty easy-going as of late. I just hope things don't go overboard...

Nope, there's rules there that prevent insignificant spam and troll.

You mean whatever you guys decide on, to be considered rule breaking. As an outlook you guys are the embodiment of law, and those rules solely mean something when you enforce it. Whatever you guys do will surely affect others, including their actions.

But enough old man speeches.

3 hours in till Kou shows up, I called it!

Believe me Cocona, if people start acting here like they do on 4chan - well, I do have an insta-ban at my disposal.

lol, of course. I'm counting on you then, coro ^^

Last edited:
Well, I've been in various staff positions (mostly moderator and administrator) for years and so have the others - we actually do know what we're doing. ;)

hehe... I apologize for doubting you.

Well, the forum itself is still new, so lets see if we can get more people that are not from other sites...

1 hour for Kou and others to come.

yups.

none of the episodes disappointed, even the fillers were nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]