[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yeah, exams have ended so I can finally focus on anything I want right now... I will make myself a new set and then start remaking Fear's one (it kinda didn't end up well, too much difference between first render, 2nd and background)...』

Sounds like good fun. I am planning to go to a friends in a bit while he is still in the area. :)

『Yep, its fun figuring out what exactly siggy is lacking and what I should make as a background and how... Well, the process when you can't get it at all and sometimes even hit your head on the table in frustration isn't very fun, but this feeling when inspiration finally gets to you and you finish it is just fantastic... Anyway, see you later Pyre.』

『Not really on the level of euphoria... It just feels awesome to create something good...』

『Yep, its fun figuring out what exactly siggy is lacking and what I should make as a background and how... Well, the process when you can't get it at all and sometimes even hit your head on the table in frustration isn't very fun, but this feeling when inspiration finally gets to you and you finish it is just fantastic... Anyway, see you later Pyre.』
I still have given you an idea for a sig for me.
One day I will.
We might be dead, but we will see

『AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :ohnoes: I just can't decide what background to make! I had lots of fun madly shaping a circle until no one would ever be able to even think that it was originally just a circle but in the end it just doesn't fit! >_<』 /me hits his head on the wall 3 times
『Damn.... I forgot that my wall had small small spikes...... 』

『AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :ohnoes: I just can't decide what background to make! I had lots of fun madly shaping a circle until no one would ever be able to even think that it was originally just a circle but in the end it just doesn't fit! >_<』 /me hits his head on the wall 3 times
『Damn.... I forgot that my wall had small small spikes...... 』
Eat one of your pinkies, it will make you feel much better :fulfilled:

『But without a pinky finger it will be uncomfortable to hold a controller + I use all my fingers to type so my typing will become slower without it and getting a robot finger costs lots of money... And pinky toe doesn't look very tasty... And hell, why eat mine if I can just kill a random passerby and get his/her pinky finger?』

A joke I came up with after learning some japanese... Why are all the pervs gathered at the train stations ? Well duah ! Because it's so Ecchi ! Obviously some misinformed pervs must have gotten the wrong idea xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx