[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh... Elfs.... I was hoping if they got that race..... Now, I'm gonna be an archer/swordmans elf..... BTW, what your in game gender???

Lol..... Just made a female one????? Wonder how many males created a female chara???? I know I will... Now I need to make a last name for it.....

Hmm im using the cheat and spawning tons of bosses everywhar :runhappy: Helps a lot in places where i cant guard since... well i cant play two people at once ;p

『Well, yeah, I mean its a lot better to look for hours at a girl rather than a man...』

Hmm..... I think I'll wait till the game come out.... Heard that during phase 4 story, etc. might change at launch....

So true, Mad.....

『Who cares what they will say? ;p』

『Nope, I'm sure story between Phase 4 and full game won't change... Id they changed the story, I doubt they would have let characters carry over since story progress will carry over as well and story quests aren't repeatable (unless you create another char)』

I know story won't change... I thinking bout how it will be different from phase 4 and launch.... Like the cutscene, etc.....

WTF are saying, Second?????

『Well, in Phase 3 there are all the cut-scenes and story up to lvl 35 except that there are no voices. Voices will be put in Phase 4. And well, most of the changes to the game have already been done during the first 3 phases so 4th will have almost no changes from the full game...』

Second is crossing the boundary where men should never cross.....

I see.... Then phase 4 sound better then phase 3 at the moment.... BTW, what the hell is a crysta???? I see it at the main site which make no sense to me.... 100 crysta=$1....

『No idea what crysta is seriously... I never saw that thing in the game...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779