[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『ASM will be the tag... It will always be shown near member's name...』

『Hmmmmm... Now.... Should I make tag a ASM/F or simply ASM...』

『To completely create the guild I have to get 3 signs on my petition... Well, 1st one will be Infamous...』

『FFXIV beta... Btw, I gathered lots of latex... Now converting it to rubber... I wonder if I can make a suit with it...』

What's up guys ;)

Selvaria, I was looking forward to your SAO theme, shame you were too busy :/

KING what server have you been playing in???
AND BTW i have discovered 108 more pictures For Offical Banana :D

『Oh well, I think I've tested enough for Phase 3... Enough to even decide to buy a full game when it comes out...』

『Yep, very good I must say... Story got me interested so I want to complete it. Beta test has only part of the story, you see... So I finished all the story missions available during Phase 3 and now I want more >_<』

In the previous one or something... heard random complaints though i never played it so idk what problems there were xD

This PSP is making me angry... I just copied 2 ISO files into it and it shows them as "corrupted data" then I restarted the PSP and now every ISO file I put in before (that I probably copied into it a year ago) shows up as "corrupted data" as well. I'm going to throw this PSP at the wall, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts