[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to sleep, lil' Inffie. I'm going to do the same in about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Hmm... You want to sleep at normal time so you won't screw it up. But haven't you already screwed it up if you're "extremely" tired at 13:25? Do you have something better to do than to sleep at the moment?

well i don't want it to be normal. it's just that i'm supposed to sleep from 6 a.m.-2 p.m. but i've been waking up at 10, and falling asleep 5 hours later

Hmm, I don't really understand how you can do that though... I can sleep whenever I want to so I guess that I probably shouldn't speak with you about this subject then since I can't understand how you manage to screw it up. If you're supposed to sleep from 6 am to 2 pm then set the alarm to wake you up. You shouldn't even wake up earlier than that unless you screwed up your sleeping routine the days before.

it's because i get woken up. turns out people don't mind being loud throughout the day

Oh, I guess that could be a problem as well if you live in a country where people love to be outside instead of inside. I didn't think about that. In Sweden you can pretty much sleep to 4 pm before you hear any sound from playing children. The only possible things that I can hear would be playing children, cars, lawn mowers and retarded neighbours who decides to drill in the damn wall...

Still school at you...? Anyway, take care you also, and have nice sleep, Hino...:goodtea:~>

I'm here!!!!

I just watched the last of the first part of Railgun S and baby Misaka is so Cute!

She's your standard, innocent, cute and big boobed sempai :3

Evening 7shi, Infa~

Aaand he's gone.

/me pokes Sammy

Edit: Glasses don't immediately mean nerdy, she isn't :3

well it's not just the glasses. it's the braids too. braids + glasses = nerdy girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts