[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the trip... i dont react well to hot weather and theres tons of bugs biting... but fun i guess? xD

『I don't really know how wait can make someone don't want to get something... I think its the same as hunger, the longer you don't eat something, the more you want it...』

I see, Samy... Well, it count just that you finally home are, not...?:goodtea:~>

Delay tend to turn peoples off.... For me is that I want to play it but I been waiting and all the hype is dissipating.... By the time I get it... I'll be like why did I get it for... Lots more interesting games will come out at that time also, so it will take up my time play those than that....

『I see... I guess I'm just different from other people, if I want the game, I know I will want it no matter how much time passes... But yeah, if something more interesting comes out, I will switch to that one too... Still, in my case, I'm glad they are beta-testing it so I am able to play the game since I know that I won't buy it since its p2p...』

Lol you were complaining about the delay? xD

But anyhow i cant think straight atm so please excuse any random babbling? If thats any different than what i usually do xD

Don't get me wrong.... Some games could get as many delay as it want cuz I still be very hype for it.... I.E. KH3.... Even though it got no delay yet but waiting for it just to be announce got me even more hype for it....

Some delay are not worth it, Sammy....

Hmm... well yeah i guess it isnt all that fun to just wait usually =w= Especially if it was said that it shouldve been finished...

The topic will better and better...* nanashi1 follow furthermore...:goodtea:~>

What your opinion on it, Nana???? Let say a VN, you want to play gets delay.....

Well, what should I say... Hmm... Well, I'd really like with Otome Riron to Sono Shuuhen -Ecole de Paris- play, Slay...:goodtea:~>

Push it back more, huh....

Okay.... Then what happen if you didn't get to play it cuz it was push back for minor problem, Nana????? Would you still wait for it to be release or complain about it?????

Hmm... I'd to first explode, and then a good tea take at me calm down...:goodtea:~> ...Joke, I'd angry be, where then easy drop let the LN-developer, Slay...:goodtea:~>

See, you be angry.... You know how long I waited for FF14.... It was announce along with FF13 but it came out for the pc 1st which was stupid when they got a trailer for it on the ps3..... Now that it almost coming out my mood of it is like ehh....

i'm gonna go with edelweiss, alright, bye! :bye:

"and as quickly as he appeared, he vanished. never to be heard from again"

Yeah, as/how I know that how long FF.13 needed have for the final release, thought I that I at Square Enix a bomb send had could... 2-3 years? No with me...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bye Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>

13 is story is finish.... Once they release the final one for it then it done..... Plus it take 2 year for each one.... Now 13vs took 5-6 years then they change the name to 15 and put it on the ps4..... Crazy ass waiting time for that one....

Yeah... * nanashi1 need some extra energy, because the energy pointer show that it getting down...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread