[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use IE when forced to. Same with Safari. Normally I just use them to download a decent browser. :P

Hmm i used safari before xD Back in middle school when the computer instructor was talking about it xD

It is all about using Google Chrome and Firefox in symphony with each other at the same time!!!!!!!!! You fools!

Hmm... chrome... its like those machines that are too "smart" for their own good and screws with stuff which i didnt intend for it to do....

I use two browsers so that I can be logged into multiple accounts simultaneously. :evillaugh:

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; it could be any one of us, now couldn't it.

It could, but I don't think it is.

An astute observation. I could warn you that I am actually very experienced with confusing people with multiple accounts (I even became a legend on one site for a short time, with the help of some friends), but unfortunately I do not multi-account very actively anymore, and thus only have one account on here. :)

Two G-mails and YouTube accounts are open all the time though. :D

damn, had to google "astute" ><

I did thought of a way to find out if one of us here actually is your second account, but it's not that precise XD

I really doubt that second ww

damn, had to google "astute" ><

I did thought of a way to find out if one of us here actually is your second account, but it's not that precise XD

I really doubt that second ww

If I were to be a second active user on here, the most likely candidate would probably be Second. XD

I wonder what your method would be. Of course looking at sleep times and such wouldn't work. If you could look at IP you could figure it out right away... :P

This method of mine actually depends on you yourself XD
that's why it's unreliable but should be used just to make sure

This method of mine actually depends on you yourself XD
that's why it's unreliable but should be used just to make sure

Oh? Now I am intrigued. Actually, probably the easiest way would be to try to get me/someone to trip up by posting in the wrong account. I've had that happen once before in a fast-paced real-time chat back when I only had a small laptop screen. Was still able to fix it though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779