[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have made you misunderstand things XD

well aside from kumagawa, komaeda, I have naegi

『Hmmmmm... Naegi isn't really special... And not mad too... I see no reason making a set of him... I might want to get a set of Kamukura Izuru if I get enough material...』

I see
though I remembered you saying "I want to make a komaeda & naegi set" in the google doc w

I think the only cg for him was the one where he was sitting and talking to komaeda though, too little I say (yes there are fanarts but.. :\)

『There were also a few sprites of him during the last School Trial... Maybe if I get my hands on a full rip...』

Not sure if it's a good thing since my torrent client detected a malware in the patch >_>

morning selv~

Well it's done already :\

Only thing I couldn't stand was the fact that we were actually talking about philosophies XD

Bored like always... I might look for some cute Loli pics soon though...

I was in front of my laptop
but I won't do something like :

/me turns laptop around with hentai playing
Nazaka : Take a look at this, this is my philosophy.
end of discussion

XD

Oh right..Had to my thread :3
And the 'character limit' issue had been solved. Watch as the magic happens sometime soon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!