[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you are implying it would be even less fun if I were to do so, which makes me question: what is you point? :goodtea:

My Mafia game was confusing and abnormal. Good thing I scrapped the project before I actually made it. Though, my theme was excellent, if I do say so myself.

『You planned to make a MG? What was the them?』

『I don't know, I had quite a bit of fun creating and hosting my MG4... And I even want more...』

『Still, I have so many fresh ideas for my MG... I can't wait to host... I think I'll finally be able to make a story-based and very fun MG that won't last for months but be quick... Although final length would still depend on players...』

make it last 5 days!! that is the deadline, otherwise, the terrorist succeeds in bombing Mexico City

『Hmmm... You know, I noticed that burning works quite well on lurkers...』 /me chops lurker leftovers with an axe

Next time beauty’s headed towards me, I plan to dodge
Until I see it's not just bein used as a camouflage

Is the city I live in a city of Angels,as lonely as I am, together we cry...

『Yo Monjster btw...』

:sigh: I want more Crash... Burn in hell Activision... Along with all your rights...』

Well volume 6 is taking forever, planning to machine translate the next two volumes XD

If i can figure out how to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!