[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Tadaima...』

『It was a bit before you came here... I've overtaken the Pass the Bomb thread then when count was 20 or so said that I planted a bomb in one of 10 locations that are connected to ASF members (for example Frank's closet, Unown's imouto's underwear drawer, Musangbeku's study room, etc) and they had before the timer runs out to check/say that there is no bomb there. Once timer runs out, bomb randomly blows up one of places that wasn't checked. And it so happened to be Frank's closet ;p』

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] ;

Welcome back, I only faintly remember you leaving. Regarding the persons, its pretty much like Infamous said.

Nice too meet you too! I think we just briefly meet some more right before you left.

Thanks... Nice to meet you Genki.
Any way... I'm still Ehmn.. Lurking to find the other members.... Sam for example...
I surely miss that guy....

『Yo Saint and Genki』

『Its still too early for Samye to be here though...』

『Btw, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; about the 3rd test:
Dates and Times

June 28, 2013 (Friday), 2:00 a.m. to June 30 (Sunday), 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
June 28, 2013 (Friday), 9:00 a.m. to June 30 (Sunday), 9:00 a.m. (GMT)

Testing Requests

Transferring character data from Version 1.0
* Please see below for further details.
Basic functions of the PlayStation 3 version
Check for server stress due to battle system revisions
Verify changes based on all feedback up to beta test phase 2

In the event that testers are asked to test additional content, separate notifications will be sent.

Issues causing the PlayStation 3 to crash as well as error 90000 have been made a top priority. As we continue to investigate the source of these issues, any bugs encountered during this weekend's testing will be addressed on an ongoing basis.

Although testing of the duty finder was scheduled for Test 3, final QA checks of the system are still in progress. Stress testing of the duty finder will be conducted during Test 4 at the earliest.』

It was a bit before you came here... I've overtaken the Pass the Bomb thread then when count was 20 or so said that I planted a bomb in one of 10 locations that are connected to ASF members (for example Frank's closet, Unown's imouto's underwear drawer, Musangbeku's study room, etc) and they had before the timer runs out to check/say that there is no bomb there. Once timer runs out, bomb randomly blows up one of places that wasn't checked. And it so happened to be Frank's closet ;p

No hints or anything?
That's quite difficult to guess XD

* nanashi1 give some fire stones to/at [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];, where with the fire easier go will...:bored:

/me uses the stone to rub his hands

/me 's palms are bleeding due to the scratches formed from using the stone

*gives a fire on a stick to nazaka* here you go my love <3 i just used a lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん
ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you upload

HAPPY SAINT SHEOL

the English version with the latest update ?
Thank you