[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Coins, but...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...I go now sleep - G'night!

『Good night Popcorn-chan and Kyoudai...』

『Also, I'm back from watching anime... Dangan Ronpa skips through content at amazing speed as always and Gin no Saji is just nice as always...:goodtea:

『Hideki is Hideki even if he changes his name...』

g'night, ppl that are going to sleep

hello, ppl that i haven't greeted, yet

friendmaker-kun told me to throw the brick as well :3

EDIT: doesn't make sense.. grail-san told me to use friendmaker as well .. now that's better :9

Ah I see, I've used this nick name for...over around 7 years, after I finished watching Fate/Stay Night and when Seiba became my idol...

Anyway, just to show the things I got from Japan :3

bnanaq5.jpg

kBjq1RC.jpg

AQPVa0Q.jpg

These are what arrived when I got back to England :3

R7dL8jy.jpg

rj2rpGW.jpg

True Coin, true, but I don't know much about computer/stream/downloading back in the time, it is not until later on when I discovered about Fate/Stay Night by accident :3 I think 1-2 years after it was released I think.

Oh you went on a trip eh? How was it? Looks like you got a bunch of good booty from it haha

I went back to HK to visit my parent during June-July, between that time we went to Japan together with our aunties and my brother for 5 days 4 nights. I think I clocked something around over 15 hours during that trip walking around Animate/Akihabara/anime related places

What's in the 2nd picture (the one before the Chibi Seiba) is what I got for my friends :3

Yea, one of my friend is a really great fan of One Piece, to the extent where she write fan fictions for it ;)

Actually, the first picture have 2 Seiba good luck charm on it, if you haven't notice ;) But yea, the one with the good luck charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~