[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't involve me in your imaginations :goodtea: imagine some abstract model wielding the frank-mace

/me imagines a human model (shiki) fighting against a base with ball-shaped force fields clashing and scratches forming on human model's face (shiki), followed with human model (shiki) shouting

mentions him like crazy?<3....
[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;
[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=87]trollking[/MENTION] ;

My bet is it won't work

After falling off from his base, the sand castle "falls down" faster than him and the pile of sand acted as a cushion for frank

Fall speed is the same for all objects~ Air resistance would have to be pretty great to change that ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]