[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fun. I don't want to stay up late since I have to get up early tomorrow... but I think tomorrow might be an easy day as long as the other guy in doesn't get too smashed tonight. :)

Yes infact is fun, when I know that I'm gonna do it, and don't have any scruples or reservations of it...it makes me relax more than usual. Glad I got to drop by here first though and say hello and chit chat a little, will make the night that much better. Even snapped some photos of the moon. Also best time of summer right now in a certain way, cause it's properly dark outside, but still has the same summer heat in the night.

Hi @samy, evening, 1 hour past midnight here.

Well I'm staying up all night, and for you it's just getting evening now so....our wake times will overlap, and unless you go offline though. Or I run off into my own world and gets busy with something.

Hehe I would love to be a night creeper in the summer, but I can't since I am an opening person for work.

If I didn't work, I would probably try to go to bed so that I woke up when people got home from work, and then could stay up into the night for lots of alone time. :)

Hehe I would love to be a night creeper in the summer, but I can't since I am an opening person for work.

If I didn't work, I would probably try to go to bed so that I woke up when people got home from work, and then could stay up into the night for lots of alone time. :)

heh you make me seem like quite a lucky person right now....Guess in that sense I rly am. Would be fun if a bunch more ppl could do that together. They'd have to start making games and anime a lot faster then though, or else we might run out :donow:

heh you make me seem like quite a lucky person right now....Guess in that sense I rly am. Would be fun if a bunch more ppl could do that together. They'd have to start making games and anime a lot faster then though, or else we might run out :donow:

Yep. I just wish I had more time when nobody is around, and I really enjoy being active late at night. Going for a stroll at 3am can be very relaxing. :)

Yep. I just wish I had more time when nobody is around, and I really enjoy being active late at night. Going for a stroll at 3am can be very relaxing. :)

AIII AIIH I know ~! I'm thinking about a stroll right now ! Would be even better if I the phone I want to buy would be out yet, then I could take you and AS with me on the stroll. All you hear outside right now is the occasional car, and the sound the wheels makes on the asphalt. a kinda whooom sound in the distance.

Also the lights outside are of the orange color...so its quite atmospheric, and hot enough to just walk around in t-shirt.

Yeh. I've always felt better at night. I even feel more awake and motivated.

but time to make some of those thoughts into action now and leave the forums...until later. Saw you online an other place just now as well so, I'll just drop a note.

AIII AIIH I know ~! I'm thinking about a stroll right now ! Would be even better if I the phone I want to buy would be out yet, then I could take you and AS with me on the stroll. All you hear outside right now is the occasional car, and the sound the wheels makes on the asphalt. a kinda whooom sound in the distance.

Also the lights outside are of the orange color...so its quite atmospheric, and hot enough to just walk around in t-shirt.

Yeh. I've always felt better at night. I even feel more awake and motivated.

but time to make some of those thoughts into action now and leave the forums...until later. Saw you online an other place just now as well so, I'll just drop a note.

Yeah I'm not a morning person, but I've had to become on because of work... you are almost tempting me to just quit my job for next summer so I can live as crazy as I want to, but my bosses would be so sad. :(

it's not that large...it's because the speed sucks=/

morning tsukimi^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家