[LPW#62] Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... i get something to a similar effect... x.x brain sort of feels like a rock at times x.x

/me catches mokou as she jumps~ x3
Nyaa~ ^w^

『Well its 10:11am so too late/early to sleep now ;p』

『+ I want to finish the map for dorm while inspiration is still with me...』

/me pokes Samye while he is still holding Mokou

@mokou Yupp, I think I know that feeling.....hard to describe. But it feels like it induces laziness in some way, like as if you can just lie there and doing nothing, even when you actually am bored and want to do something... Plus my pc just gave me a warning not long ago this night while playing with a friend and some friends of his, then I got a beeping message my cpu was surpassing 50 degrees.

Though luckily I like looking at the stars and moon, so I often times go outside on the porch to get some cool air and have a look while at it.

Just going nutsy @Samy...well that sounds fun. I tried a game called farcry3 @ Blood Dragon tonight....it was pretty awesome :P

Oh and I also saw a movie I thought was really interesting tonight called the orphan. Posted a trailer of it here: http://http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/what-movies-do-you-want-like-watch-besides-anime-109560/index14.html#post1002187 All in all, an enjoyable night =}

I guess that is a bit too late..

Ah yes, it does feel like that. Gwee has the same too that he feels too lazy to play anything.
I just have it with writing sadly..

And sammy uhm.. can you put me down now?...

Hmm /me sends a clone to poke sova with a poky stick and continue the ritual for unown's cremation~

Well... keeps me from doing much of anything when i get it... :/

Aww cant i just huggles you for a little longer?~

『I think there is one extra http:// there...』

/me defeats the clone with a dagger and pokes Samye 1 more time...

Yay~ x3

It was~ Just recreating it since its been a day almost~

* A gust of air blows by and suddenly we appear in the stadium~ *

Hmm been a long time since I've hugged around here O.o Your tempting me with all that adorableness now... I'll might come running over and pull your outfit like a little child and strecth out my arms for hugies as well !
♥♥♥Reminds me of when I first came here to AS.
d5x3lVR.jpg

mokou is like a plushie, and sam like a kitty as I see it :p Both carries huggable qualities. Makes me think of school reunions (the good kinds)

Last edited:
/me climbs up at the highest point of stadium to better feel the wind...

Eeh.. is that well. adorableness to me?..

First time huh... I really can't remember anything from back then.

Hmm... dont quite remember first time either...

* The symphony continuing where they left off as the flames dance~ *

Well,.. I've always been like that, with a soft spot like a child and a eye for the adorable.

@Second, you lost your connections ? All of them, how many ? Hope you kept your connection with reality~, and maybe your family as well.

Child huh.. I can kind of imagine Genki being kind of childish..~
Not in a bad way of course.

Just because~ Why not?~

* The crystals continue to grow up further and flames dance around in chambers within~ *

....I wonders what that imagination might look like.^
Thanks, no hopefully not not a bad way,...but in a good and innocent way. In forever land, I would continually play with friends and explore things together. And run around in what I imagine would be a place with lots of nature, plants, gardens and forests. And then after along day fall asleep early in order to go look for my friends early as well. Not always knowing where they might be, but just go look for them. Some of the most fun games used to be the ones we made ourselves....

/me watches attentively the small flame handed over by samy...And knows why, It's to share moments together.

A blue flame samy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts