[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm when was i ever on the quest? :o

Yes that hayao miyazaki ;p Thats the first darn thing shes going to see when she opens the sketchbook~

Hmm... I see Samy... Well, I go now off to bed guys, g'night and have furthermore a lot fun, bye...:goodtea:~>

Hmm well i have to do one a day... then a 5 min sketch then a 5 min masterwork copy... At least its better than the other class with a 1 hr sketch every day :/ I do believe the excessiveness is one of the reasons that ani is fairly... high level here...

Ah, well if it is over a large span of time that is not so bad. In general I think the saying is 2-3 hours out of class study for every hour in class, so that seems somewhat normal. Most people don't actually do that though.

Lol its supposed to be... 2 hrs per credit or so? so the class is supposed to take... 6 hrs? Not sure =w= But im a slow worker so.... Art classes take a lot more time than that...

Yeah I found that too. Not sure if you got me or not though. If you spend say 3 hours in the class a week (which is normal for most areas), then it is expected that you spend 6-9 hours a week studying or doing homework outside of class.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; just once a week or several times? I do know though that fine art classes are often different due to their nature. I had one class scheduled for that 3 times a week, but then I dropped fine arts :runhappy:

Anyways enjoy your class

Heya dark :)

well i have a tea now and relaxing watching the stars and spending som time here at the forum :)

brother!!!

i decided to start working on my anzu set, but i can't think of a suitable background type that fits her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts