Status
Not open for further replies.
im the same XD unless im hungry... that gets me upset... anyway last episode then bed for me

When people are sad near me in real life my first reaction is often irritation. I find this fact a bit bothersome, really. It could be dangerous if I ever let it show...

yeah i know what you mean pyre. i feel the same way about my apathy towards death, even those in family

Hmm they remembered me not crying at my grandfather's funeral... Maybe i just didnt get to know him well enough but dunno... ><

right final post g'night and i was the same sam, i didn't cry at my grans or granddads funeral or at their death, and i was very close with them

my nervs... what a nightmare... Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince 95% of the anime the characters are near the same like Fafhner and Gundam Seed / Destiny... i am watching the 1st episode and iam pissed of even the suits that tey wearing they are near assembling the one thet they have on Fafhner WTF?????

Hmm... just didnt feel like crying for some reason?.. perhaps an empty feeling...~

Well I had a multitude of reasons not to feel sad when my grandmother was pronounced dead. I also don't think that makes me (or any of you, for that matter) a particularly bad or calloused person.

Hmm.. cant really help it i guess... just crying because youre supposed to in that situation... i do wonder if they would appreciate fake tears... :/

I am of the opinion that dead persons appreciate nothing. Something to do with being dead. And then we get rid of them in some of the least environmentally friendly ways we can... :facepalm:

Hmm... yeah i guess it really isnt that environmental friendly to put them in a box... though there is the other odd ways...~

A box, often with a layer of concrete, with cured wood so that it won't decay any time soon. And nobody is even going to look at it...
I can see why people would object to body piles, but there are simpler ways of doing it.

Hmm... concrete? Havent seen that... O.o Just thought it was a normal box... But its profitable for them anyhow...

iirc lots of the boxes have a lining of concrete between the wood. Perhaps that is rare, and simply concrete vaults are more common? Don't remember.

Well the actual visible inside will just be cushions and flowers and junk.

they do the concrete thing in case of a zombie apocalypse. i didn't feel sad at all at my grandpa's funeral. which i find weird because i was very close with him. i did feel sad at my tata's (other grandpa's) funeral though, but i think that was mostly guilt for not knowing him better

actually, i think it's to stop graverobbing, but it does work as a zombie apocalypse prevention plan

Hmm... who would really robs graves though... ahh whatever =w= Maybe some rich guy =w=

Hmm... who would really robs graves though... ahh whatever =w= Maybe some rich guy =w=
Grave robbers, maybe. Not sure if I am mistaken about that though. I don't remember the source, so that is a bad sign as to its credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]