Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, that you in chaos are, Kyoudai...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello, and g'afternoon for you, Final:hi:

What's up?

I see...:goodtea:~> ...*Blahhh...~* Math, my eternal enemy in my highschool time...:dead:

I think this stuff isn't supposed to be too hard. So I'm hoping I can do it fast. Lots of it is logic based, so maybe it will come naturally to me?

Oh, you also g'evening Franky...:goodtea:~>
*Nanashi1 throws the Earth-ball to Franky.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, if you your future on technique given have Final, then is it a child-game for you...:goodtea:~>

I suspect, nanashi is trolling pyre by telling his teacher to give difficult assignment

If I this influence had, but I've you disappoint my dear Franky...:goodtea:~>

『Wow, Otorimonogatari looks bloody good ^_^ And here I was expecting another recap...』

Yeah, Final - Franky is always at laying about me, don't trust him...:goodtea:~>

Nothing much, should have studied today. Not really surprised that I didnt. How about u?

『Kyoudai, Otorimonogatari is the arc that just started in Monogatari 2nd Season anime...』

I see...

...Well, at me was a normal sunday: To home at cooking helped from morning to noon, after some animes seen and spammed - and now almost the same, without cooking...:goodtea:~>

Hello, and welcome King...:goodtea:~>

Are you now just for a lap patrol here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!