Status
Not open for further replies.
What? :S You mean real life? If so, no xD I just happen to be fortune enough be able to have a family over in UK where we settled here around 10 years ago. I go back to visit my relatives in HK every now and then, alongside maybe possibly dropping by Japan.
Ahh, I see then... Well, I'll still coming back to this theme/topic, but I've now to go... Well, later then...:goodtea:~>

『HOLY MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!』

Congratulation MadSova, you can now enjoy paying however much every month until you clear the content :3

Oh really??
Thought you said the mailmen in your country is too lazy to bring these packages to your house w

『Thats why I went there myself and told you only after getting it.:lmao:

『Meh, too lazy to go and search and kill you... Guess I'll just nuke your whole country ^_^』

But there's a lot of islands in philippines
Don't tell me.. you're going to blow them all..?

『Hmmmmmmm... Nah, I think I'll just use tsunami then ^_^』

『Anyway, update complete... Off to play...』

Rules have been updated, so from now on I can't say I can turn a blind eye on gif anymore, for it clearly states it cannot exceed 500kb, just sent like 3 pm just now because of this update. They're giving me more work to do >.>

Are you still always in the gif-theme sticked...? Why you not at SB a Seiba-gif/siggy-request make, he would sure you a good gif-siggy give...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!