Not open for further replies.
@King: Ahh... Okay okay!! /me hugs King

@nanashi1: Wha-What? How do you do it?? I didn't quite catch you there >_>

@Second_Flight: *Hugs* Here you go~

Reactions: KingArturia
Hmm... Maybe all from bot a bit...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@nanashi1: Wha-What? How do you do it?? I didn't quite catch you there >_>
So: @ + username + ; - Then are you done with the mentioning (but without the plus character and of space)...:goodtea:~>

*a place where everything can be twisted into one's own will*
/me makes the world not so twisted

Lots of things we don't know about second
like who exactly is kosmos aside from being in xenosaga

O_O

hugging me like I will allow that XD

jk

anyways time to have some breakfast

I shall see you later people

also hi and bye madeye :)

@King: Doing good so far, just really busy with life and stuffs... What about you?

And what's with this hugging and Kosmos thing going on o_o

Ah I see, fair enough :3 I decide to became a mod around end of July and my trial period was during August, and recently got promoted to become the Social Sec mod, I did it because I've been here long enough and wanted to repay the community a bit, there isn't enough staff around here and I asked what would people think if I became the Social Section mod, and they all seems to be fairly happy with it so there we are ;)

Ohhh... I see. That's actually a good thing to hear! What about the rest of the first gen?
Good luck with your duties :p

They're all gone, I'm the only first gen left that is still active in the LPW. Some of them still lurks...That's why I was so happy to see you online! :3

Aren't they in the irc?? I guess life gets to everyone these days. You owe me a hug then! And did you watch Illya series?

A few still lurks IRC, but I'm mostly in the Staff Channel chatting with Iggy-sama, Checku-sama or Corocoro-sama :3

I haven't watched the Illya series yet :3

And was that "You owe me a hug" directed to me? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts