[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guh..tedious work Angel >_> Good luck..

/me tackles Bro

No, not you too D:

guh..tedious work Angel >_> Good luck..

/me tackles Bro

No, not you too D:

i make an txt file with the links for each site for

and another txt files with the code of the renders post with changes links for each other image hoster

man i was beaten!!!

I'm getting tired just thinking of that xD

Hmm.. there's always a tomorrow :fulfilled:

well it is... i made in case if some othe sites are down so to have an emergency plan for back and instant recovery

Ah..I see. Makes sense ^^

No one said you could join me!
I knew it was going to be risky..

:reallydespaired: it was uno's idea!! :runaway:
Yeah, I know... But I give him still few miles to run away (because of our long friendship)... In your case is it different: Because you've already earlier after my l.-sister stalked...:traitor:

/me hears some voices while have taken a bath....

I'm back~ :)

wow..lucky me >_>;

Welcome back Inori-chan~

I'll be off before stuff gets out of hand..
Be back later when things have calmed down..

hi inori, uno tried to get me to go with him to spy on you in the bath, but i told him not to :wasclose:...................................:runaway:

Okay Unown-kun, have luck then...:goodtea:~>

*Nanashi1 protects his l.-sister.

Ok..what!?

/me tackles Bro
USOTSUKI!!! URAGIRIMONO!!

But still Inori-chan.. as you are my osananajimi..I do have some rights to peek right? :3
But I just need to get past 7shi o.o

see, it was him!!! he believes he has rights!! :lmao:.......:wasclose:............................:runaway:

But still Inori-chan.. as you are my osananajimi..I do have some rights to peek right? :3
But I just need to get past 7shi o.o
Well, you've then from me the permission for that ask... But then must you a good reason have/give, why you with my cut l.-sis go want...:goodtea:~>

But as ur childhood friend (from girls side) I have the rights to kick u and use some other moves that are going to be painful right? RIGHT? :evillaugh:

i'm sorry uno, but she was my wifey for a short while remember? i know the full extent of her wrath :scared:

Inori-chan..we have a deal!
I'm allowed to take a peek if:
1. 7shi doesn't notice
2. You don't notice it

If I get caught by either..I will take the punishment.. (:scared:)

you also have to remember this uno, according to anime rule #892, a female osananajimi is excessively violent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts