[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my Japanese optional modules class at Uni, unfortunately remember hiragana and katagana is already tiring me out >.< Hopefully I get better at it soon or I'll fail my tests D: D:

Anyway, I'm off to sleep, laters

hiragana isn't too bad for most people, it is the katakana that gives some trouble (especially because it is so much less common).

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];
chiiki means a position more raughly than kuni.
"region","area","zone" are match for the word according to weblio dictionary.
I used chiiki because There are regions that there is time difference in same country.
There is no problem you use "kuni" in this case.Actually,I thought which one I have to use.

good night,king

Reactions: FinalPyre
Awwwwwwwww I like how you changed the siggy to sleeping [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I haven't seen that before.

Thanks ryuta!

no need thanks,Final.(my English is right?)
I'm always helped by you about English.

It is interesting for me to learn languages each other:D
Please feel free to talk to me when you need a help about Japanese!(I said same thing before lol

Yes,It is helpful for me.Don't mind if I do.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

Thanks. I'm gonna try to learn little bit more tomorrow if I find the time for it. Got an audio lesson I listen too, and it's the last one of 8.
Ima konban desu :} (was it okey to write just konban without wa there ?)
Nighties all. (Don't think you will find Nighties in the dictionary but, if it looks strange too you it's probably just because nighties is a kind of 'slang' we use. Creative word)
Hi ryuta! is ちいき country?
I was gonna say region, but ryuta beat me too it, awh, I would have looked so pro.

Reactions: ryuta
You would have. Well I could tell mostly what it meant when I typed the word in and saw the suggested kanji :)

Konban should be fine without a particle in that case.

Going to bed? Goodnight then genki, and good luck with your learning~

I think this version is more like a mafia family than a regular relation family :)

it's supposed to be pretty much a popularity contest between 2 clans, but so far, there's only the infamy clan, and the inori clan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts