[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
Soshite, honki da yo?
Do you mean "Really? you study fish scools?" ?
If so, I say yes.
nanashi, I know you are kind, and this is hard to say, but please write English... your japanese is difficult to understand.

i don't know either, one is for sure i want to learn kendo :D
Oh, see then... Well, I'd you then recommend Bamboo blade to see, because it's very informativ and damn funny^^!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome King...:goodtea:~>

Do you mean "Really? you study fish scools?" ?
If so, I say yes.
I see... But how comes it?

hello, king.

nanashi, because I guess you want to say "hontou nano?".
There is ? mark, and to understand differences between "honki" and "houtou" are maybe difficult for translator. Then I came to that conclusion.

nanashi, because I guess you want to say "hontou nano?".
There is ? mark, and to understand differences between "honki" and "houtou" are maybe difficult for translator. Then I came to that conclusion.
Well, I use most "hontou-ni" or "hontou ka" - But I tried now only also with "honki"...:goodtea:~>

But actually wanted I from you know, why especially Fish school chosen have...?

Sup lpw

I spot a mr.rat XD

Hey King Seiba

Sup shi

Sup iffy

Sup Da

Did i miss anybody if i did i apologize

Welcome, and g'afternoon at you now, SB...:goodtea:~>

Notice: "apologize"?

I see... Well, I watch some new downloaded animes... - And what is with you, SB?:goodtea:~>

/me appears suddenly

Hello everyone~ :hi:

May you guys have a good day... and a good night sleep~ :goodtea:

Hello again Sky...:goodtea:~>

And on my side is until now nothing much happened, but dunno how looks at the others. - And at you?

"only also" hmm...
nanashi,If you want to say "Really? you study fish scools? ", "houtou-ni? " is right.
If you want to use "honki" in this case, for example, "honki de itteru no? " is right.
But in this case, "houtou-ni? " is more natural than "honki de itteru no? ".
If you use "honki de itteru no? ", it seems that you doubt me.

The reason why I study fish school is because I'm interested in groups rather than in fish. I want to apply this study to human.
And I want time that I can study physics. In order to get that, I have chosen a minor field. To become a university professor is very difficult. Choosing a minor field raise the probability that I become that.

well now tha i am finished i will go out to search for kendo school and some bicycle staff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家