[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wont post them today~
I will be off for today ;)
Night everyone :bye:

nope, my teleporter never teleports people where they want to go. if it did, then that'd be no fun :evillaugh:
So your one of those annoying engineers that played TF2 ?
Morning LPW.......

/me rolling around on the floor
I love those morning exercises. I'm about to roll back into bed now soon.
/me shares shrimp crackers and coconut soda with everyone

/me casually says "Hello"

A washing machine may be convenient, but the inside of the apartment is small. Also, I am mindful of the electricity bill and the price of affording a washing machine. So, no thank-you.

Besides, I grew up traditionally... I hang the laundry out to dry as I wash dishes... by hand. ^_~
Hello again there from the other side of my time zone. What beautiful big and masculine hands you got tharr JK!
Hmm so mindful, you have a newly renovated apartment now btw...:? And no more ordering things randomly from the sound of it. Should I get the impression that things are more "tight" budgeted perhaps, on your own ~?. Well I can understand anyways, when your used to things, and just don't mind doing them, and getting some fresh air perhaps in the process if you hang it outside. It feels good, and I think it also makes people stress less. At least thats how I feel at some rare events.
///
hmmm made me to recollect me and my family driving around some when I was little, then we washed stuff in a river :+ I also STILL remember that one time when that included ourselves also....but you see, the river came from glacier !! I got some experiences of what it means to icebath in my early years

:eek: STRAWBERRY ~? /me genki doesn't actually eat shrimps, but strawberry yogurt would really please me right about now..I don't know what triggered that....

Well what can say, I think it sounds cozy, we become so detached from things sometimes when we get so "modernized" When I was a kid my mom would pay me a penny (more like a dollar) to dry the dishes, she would wash, I would stand besides her and dry, like a team. So I guess, the old ways of doing certain things do have some enjoyable merits, the family could cook together, make a mess while cooking, have a food fight, then clean up all their mess, and eat what ever's left xD all while being together.

It's like as if Facebook actually makes people more sociable....Rather the opposite in most or many cases.

Hmm... so its a balance between the water bill and electricity...
When is SOMEONE going to be smart enough to just combine the electricity and water together, then we could just have 1 bill. It's brilliant. ^v^!
A person is never gone until the moment they are forgotten in life.
awwhh, Beautifully said. :runaway: plz don't look at me differently for that.
You play pokemon after all.

///

I just got here, and I'm already thinking about bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家