[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank if you will prove yourself emo, you must wear those things around your arms with stripes on them.....someone quickly go google a picture of what I mean>

oh hai, saw an x13 model around a little ago....I think samy needs sleep more than I even do.

lol you want us to follow you ?~

:reallyconfused: I never thought of it....well 'X' I remember usually means its experimental, so then I guess there could be, but likely just one prototype.

That or it could just be a mass produced model with a smiley emote like this: x13 xD

But I think the prototype seems more probable an explanation ^^ You made it sounds like a good thing when you said oh boy. No wait a bad thing I meant.
Sammy at least doesn't have a problem with having his clones.

/me leaves following samy's candy trail, Nighties all, or dayish I should really say.

I can only guess you two are talking about the X13 in your name. Other than that, I remain clueless. ;w;

Mecha Mokou. :goodtea:

Perhaps, I can't remember being mass produced though so I think there's but one of me.

And when I said oh boy, I didn't really meant it in a good way..
Either way, goodnighty Genki~

Indeed we are Gwee, also afternoon~

lol realies.....I'm used to it being the other way around....too clueless with pokemons and the other stuffs, and yes you where right.

where is that list from earlier ? I was hoping to hear that....

oho oh I am going for real now...dayish all. 0.0

Thanku~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread