[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning at your place, Final.
I'm eating midnight snack now.

Thank you for welcoming, dark.

hi, T-ELOS.
I got a Xerneas that Individual Value is H30A17B26C31D31S31, and he/she is Timid!
Do you make a strict selection on legend pokemon?

Gyu-don is very delicious.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; I haven't got Xerenas yet, I am doing gym 7 now. Do you want to battle later?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
I see. And that's a nice idea. I have ever been champion yet too. I got a Xerenas just now.
When you are okay, please send e-mail to me. I have no wi-fi place except Mcdonald's in my neighborhood. When I get a mail from you, I go to Mcdonald's.

I'm going to be off to go outside. When I come back home, I edit and delete my e-mail adress.

Edit:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];
I deleted my e-mail adress. In precaution, I send a you private message.

Last edited:
man i will go again with black cycles under my eyes at the labs again today :S

bu....but i'm the captain. and the captain decides

.l
.l
.l
V see? do you see the hat down there?

/me laughs because hat has chin strap

that was arrow to my sig. my sig has a captains hat lol

Man hope to have a peacfull lab time i will take as always the last workstation pc in the end of the class (also corner) PERFECT

dropping by post and it looks like im getting a 3ds for my bday =D

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; Awesome! When is your birthday? Now you can play Pokémon and Rune Factory 4! :D

I'm back. Hello:)

congratulation, zad!
Let's play pokemon together!

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; My birthday is the 23rd of November. Usually around that time of year they have deals for the holidays, usually you will get a free game if you buy a 3DS around the holiday, so you might want to check into that just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない