[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the tournament decklist today, even with the forbidden list, most people use same deck: Dragon Ruler. It's still being used even when some of it's support cards have been banned. That means, if we unban for example, Chaos End Dragon, Everyone will use it. It can be used in almost any deck. Like Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning. It was removed from forbidden list in September 2011, and everyone who play Light and Dark monster bring it in their deck. I'm not an exception. I also bring BLS:EotB in my deck.

pokeball isn't a food!
/me throws more pokeballs randomly

If you look at the tournament decklist today, even with the forbidden list, most people use same deck: Dragon Ruler. It's still being used even when some of it's support cards have been banned. That means, if we unban for example, Chaos End Dragon, Everyone will use it. It can be used in almost any deck. Like Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning. It was removed from forbidden list in September 2011, and everyone who play Light and Dark monster bring it in their deck. I'm not an exception. I also bring BLS:EotB in my deck.
But everybody has in the his/her own way or strategy a deck to use, where Chaos Dragon involved is. Think you also not so?:goodtea:~>

A wild Unown has appeared!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yes, but CED can only be used in Light and Dark deck. So, people will only use Light and Dark deck. This means other cards won't sell.

Also there is Yata-Garasu Lockdown. Sangan, CED and Yata-garasu have already been banned. If not, after wiping all the card, you can prevent your opponent from doing anything using Yata-Garasu. Yata-Garasu combo is very broken and makes the game boring

Oh, really Anti? - Can you sometime once it show...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How as your day, SB?

Yes, but CED can only be used in Light and Dark deck. So, people will only use Light and Dark deck. This means other cards won't sell.

Also there is Yata-Garasu Lockdown. Sangan, CED and Yata-garasu have already been banned. If not, after wiping all the card, you can prevent your opponent from doing anything using Yata-Garasu. Yata-Garasu combo is very broken and makes the game boring
Lol, who has that bullshit said? >_> I can Chaos Dragon with another Light/Dark-monsters summon, it's not needful a Dark/Light-Deck to have...:goodtea:~>

Yes you can, but it's more effective in a Light and Dark deck, so they will use it in a tournament. It has more consistency in a Light and Dark deck.

Just watched Pokemon the Origin. It's cool!!!

what's new shi?

I am doing well :p
Is good to hear then... Well, with me is OK still, the usual...:goodtea:~>

What makes the lessons?
Yes you can, but it's more effective in a Light and Dark deck, so they will use it in a tournament. It has more consistency in a Light and Dark deck.
But I fall not to the category, I can also with my dragons and etc. a powerful strong duels make...:goodtea:~>

Hello SB~
What anime did you watch DA?

i finished re watching for 4th time the Seitokai Yakumondo and i watch the Episode 4 of Yowamushi Pedal and i am dowloading the Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Ars Nova Episode 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.