[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaa ♥

I assume you kiss a girl, who made a move first? you or her?

Her. And that's it with this topic...

Uwa~! I want a PS 3! Damn it...

ohhh, so Coco, she steal your first kiss?

Your situation was just like mine... >.>

Yeah, well there was a girl (not the current one) that was crazily in crushed with me, she kissed me on the 2nd date. When she was about to say good bye... she suddenly came up, without saying anything and I was trying to figure out what she's doing approaching me and lock on my face... Before I know it, her lips met mine for like 5s, then she run away, leaving me dumbfounded...

@Check: I won't comment on how superficial that sounds... so, that must have been quite the shocker. :D

@Terumi: *Tracking...*

superficial? come on, it's a true story, it's just like an eroge. Hell it almost end like one but since I'm so pure and innocent. No such ending was available.

can't stop staring your sig Coco...

*Checkmate is not a rorikon*

Games like Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-. The dreaded Game over screen happens a lot when you're not careful...

lol OK, games were made for the need of entertainment. People like different things and thus, different games are born. Games like Resident Evil aren't games to help relax people now are they?

"Video games need to be fun, but they are not meant to be fun. They can be engaging or escapist, basic or artistic, simple or incredibly complicated, tragic, comic, and so on, but the independent sector needs to lead the way".

"Novels need to be readable. Their basic craft requires that readers are invited to keep turning the pages until they get to the end. But what are novels 'meant' to be? Nothing. They're meant to be whatever the author intends for them to be. Ditto music, ditto poetry, ditto television, sculpture, comics and so on. In all these forms, the basis of aesthetics or pace or whatever are regarded as the core necessity".

Resident Evil? They are quite relaxing.

Yeah video games should be fun, and seeing game over again and again isn't fun.

lol, how is shooting zombies before they eat you alive relaxing? Unless you're into ryona...

@Check: Some people enjoy the challenge. :)

Last edited:
well it's fun shooting zombies. I've always enjoy that, and Left 4 Dead too...

Well, yeah, but they can sure scare you when they pop up suddenly. Survival horror games are also not meant to be relaxing...

I don't find any horror game scary to me at all, the same goes for movie.

I sleep when I watch several scary movie, even the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?