[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_>". Oh, I remember I saw that loli before. The twintail one you posted, Check...

Uwaaa... so much trolling going on everywhere. Today seems like a feast for most of the forums I've visited. @_@ Good news is I just had practice with making applications by applying for modship elsewhere~. Hehehe I'll be famous yet! Man, sure seems busy on the net lately...

o.O Dropping by before college starts, hello and good bye guys ;P See you this afternoon ;P

Pfft, go ahead, Terumi. :P
I promise I won't shoot you.

*Hides the tar and feathers*

i only acknowledge a few DFCs in my games and animes. they must be really special.

*starts playing away*

Last edited:
DFC,BB,Rorikon etc.....

Where is the neutral/middle ppl? :P

ALONE > I WANT TO FEEL RONERY!

San is BB,ponytail and Konome is twintails and DFC. o_O

me ronery also.

be truthful to your no. 1 wife!

by the way.. the front page loaded like this for me...

w1boxw.jpg

Last edited:
hmm, doesnt work.
remember i said something about this the last time? its the same thing, maybe its a on-off thing, something wrong with my com or browser

Please try again Terumi, I have the same problem on a freshly test system, so please help to solve the problem.

hmm, the homepage will take awhile to return back to normal, when it does, the (example)
Threads: 3

it turns red. but alls fine now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx