[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@coco~ shoot me now. to be honest i don't have much of any idea about ripping music or translating or cleaning. but i'm willing to learn anything i can to help out. well, i hope someone is willing to teach me about it.

@kona~chan~ i wish i have my own collection. i end up buying books most of the time. >_>

@Pyrce: It's OK~. I said the same thing when I was learning how to TS. If you want, I can help teach you the basics so you'll be ready unless you want to hear it from them. Although, I can't help you if you're going to be a cleaner. I don't know much about that myself.

Or you could take this opportunity to have shito give you private lessons, since he said he knows a bit himself. ;)

no, I'm not behind all of this, although I provide the vision behind all of this~ (read the recruitment thread, did you see the yellow notice near the header of the board?)

@coco~ lol. i barely see the guy when i'm online. i think it would be much more beneficial for me to learn some of it now that wait for someone else to do so. (though i do like the idea of having private lessons from him XD) you can tell me what you know about it and then i'll just ask shito what he knows about it :D i really appreciate your help :D you could say i'm already ecstatic about the idea of helping out with AS :D

@check~ yep i saw it. ok, you're not behind it but you've once again become a stepping stone for more FUN STUFF. great work! are you by any chance taking an apprentice? i would like to apply for it if possible. i would gladly call you master :D

Last edited:
@pyrce: OK ^^. Do you want to talk on IRC or MSN < I choose those places because it would be easier for me. :D

Hello Terumi~.

private lessons with goshujin-sama

Sounds about kewl~

Unfortunately I'm not in the command position, but I observe everything. You can visit us over IRC by simply downloading the pre-patch IRC (see the forum footer in the home page lol) ;). All training will be conducted over the IRC

Morning guys~

Now I wonder if I should join the ASL team xD since im already busy being on a uploaders team elsewhere xd

too lazy too read all the reps like usual =_=

just dl Clannad 3 CD from MF, curse the uploader ul track by track >_>

Sorry to all ASL and ASS members, i can never be of any much help. (apologise)

*appear out of randomness out of nowhere*
hello~
@terumi and anitclimax
no need to push yourself too much its not good to eat more than you can contain ^^
I just hope that our tracks is enjoyed by a lot of people :3

bargaining <<<< its a war on modern age.... sometimes i feels scared by someone who bargain >.<;;

@coco~ i think i might not be able to join ASL. i have problems with the net connection here. i just disconnected a while ago >_> though i could help out with ASS once i know what i'm supposed to do. when is the tutorial so i will know when i should pop up in IRC. :)

@goshujin-sama~ i might disappear yet again for a few days since i'll be out of town once more. so does this mean you're accepting an apprentice?

@zero, thanks~

@kou, hey, secret is up by tessu

@onc, hi again!~ =P

@pyrce: You can join now any ask Ignis to teach you. It's better if you hear it from him.

Edit: Or when you're not sleepy lol. Bye pyrce~.

bye bye pryce

@ONC, theres a new nanoha fan here~ check the intros page, hahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.