[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for my Christmas Set [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

It was a last minute request doing the render and the other staff.. i might done a bit disformated the bells a little bit but anyway i could get them smaller because the render was already to big

Nice set DA.

so far i still like Asa's route better though. i like asa more. and you can't whistle innocently while you have their set!!

I like Asa better as well, as you may recall our whole loli twins thing started with me wanting to have a set of her and I can too whistle innocently! It's called acting Nee-chan!

I like Asa better as well, as you may recall our whole loli twins thing started with me wanting to have a set of her and I can too whistle innocently! It's called acting Nee-chan!

well it still seems wrong to have a set without both twins. you know, the reason i made an ageha set was so you'd get off your ass to make your set? lol

what are you implying :shockmenft:

well it still seems wrong to have a set without both twins. you know, the reason i made an ageha set was so you'd get off your ass to make your set? lol

what are you implying :shockmenft:
Implying? Me?

Yeah you've said that. I guess it worked. :XD:

ACTING!

whatever, i've excepted the way people here view me :runhappy: i just like the minor conflict. i'm wondering who i'd want to be my next set though. i'm not sure

I've a great idea for a set. Won't do anything for my image here...only further cement me as your loli twin...

more loli sets hm [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; will be delight!!!

...yes the character I had in mind is loli...but...the idea is just so awesome and badass it's almost driving me to renew my photoshop sub.

I've a great idea for a set. Won't do anything for my image here...only further cement me as your loli twin...

so you want to be my loli twin then? interesting indeed

i don't even know what my next VN will be. i guess i could make an Ikinari set, even though i finished it. or i could finish up old render projects, and make a set from one of them lol

The set I have in mind is a single character.

Want to be your loli twin? I haven't given it any thought, we've been labeled as such, thus we are. Besides, it's been fun.

a more intense once?

i guess you would have rather me use this image?
Konachan.com%20-%2063620%20hoshizora_no_memoria%20tagme%20twins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread