[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to get into the homepage. Still waiting for my SPECIAL ACCESS CODE ARRRRGHHHHHHHH

I'm going mad

Could you log into steam (website)? I'm afraid but I think it won't let me add to cart...

Welcome back nanashi :hi:

edit: I GOT THE APP PAGE... *clicking weird at the install button*

Finally managed to get into the homepage. Still waiting for my SPECIAL ACCESS CODE ARRRRGHHHHHHHH

I'm going mad

Check your junk, and spam folders, if not then their should be a option to resend the code

...you guys are having a problem with steam...I'm having a problem with everywhere...

GAHHHHH!!!! The store was working then crashed again!!!

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; copy and paste the code on the code option

Special Access Code?

Its for when you install your steam account on a different computer

Check your junk, and spam folders, if not then their should be a option to resend the code

I think it's just taking a darned long time for their servers to send the code. I finished an episode before I got the email :wtf:

WHAT IS THIS ERROR 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE boohoohoo

Oh, I've really forgot again to say, that Cram's Siggy very good fits!!!...:goodtea:~>

Its for when you install your steam account on a different computer

Ah right right, forgot about that... Thanks for clearing me up!

At least we could maybe exchange our Steam names if you want?

Thank you very much nanashi! But the quality sucks a bit in relation to the master artworks of Dark Angel, unown and others here

Yeah add one another as friends on Steam first maybe? If the service is working -_-

...:goodtea:~>
*Nanashi1 follows the conversation with a good-warm tea.

503 if you want to search for buddies... Gabe Newell, what have you done

He should go on a diet :/

1499613_578534705549444_1257953540_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts